Tuesday, January 02, 2007

MODULO

Happy New Year for 2007! Over the holiday period I found this website for MODULO prefab. The company was founded in 2005 and operates out of Vilnius, Lithuania. Amongst otherthings MODULO produce prefabricated modular penthouses and currently have a project on the go in London, though it's location is not specific, merely the name of the donor building is mentioned, i.e. New Inn. I wonder whether that is New Inn, Shoreditch? Shoreditch is one of them areas where penthouses are becoming increasingly fashionable and sits on the easterns fringes of the financial city and the east-end of London. (I know the name New Inn existed in Shoreditch as it was an address my great grandparents lived at in the 1880s so I would be interested to know!) Anyway, I digress. The architects and engineer are Ocean Studios and Artelier One, respectively. I am unable to find a web presence for Ocean Studios so hope someone will be able to enlighten us and I will add a link.

http://www.atelierone.com

http://www.moduloprefab.com/buildings.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home